Web Design Terms & Conditions
- -Payment made is not refundable
- -You can upgrade your payment if you wish to upgrade your plan within 2-weeks from payment dates.
- -Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review. The remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total is due upon completion of the work.
- -Invoices will be provided by Zebeth Media Solutions upon completion of the website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt.
- -Client agrees to reimburse Zebeth Media Solutions for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be the purchase of special fonts, stock photography, additional plugins etc.
- -Termination of services by the Client must be requested in a written notice and will be effective on receipt of such notice. Telephone requests for termination of services will not be honored until and unless confirmed in writing/e-mail. The Client will be invoiced for work completed to the date of first notice of cancellation for payment in full within thirty (30) days.
- -All Zebeth Media Solutions services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold Zebeth Media harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.
- -The Client retains the copyright to data, files, and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants Zebeth Media the rights to publish and use such material.